I'm worried about generating enough income. I'll leave that worry here, thank you very much.
I'm afraid I'm serious when I say I never intend to love again. Here you go God. I'm going to bed.
I'm afraid I've made a *big* mistake.
I don't know how to pay for school.
I'm about to look at my bank account.
Every time I talk to my father on Skype I'm afraid he won't see his grand-daughter again til she's grown into a different person.
I'm worried about generating enough income. I'll leave that worry here, thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid I'm serious when I say I never intend to love again. Here you go God. I'm going to bed.
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid I've made a *big* mistake.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to pay for school.
ReplyDeleteI'm about to look at my bank account.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I talk to my father on Skype I'm afraid he won't see his grand-daughter again til she's grown into a different person.
ReplyDelete